Yes, most glasses frames will fit with the mask. With proper position of the nose band and the constant stream of fresh air from the KLNAir Purifier your glasses should not fog up while breathing.
How long does the filter last?
The filter should be changed within 7 days from first use or when the filter visibly changes color from particulate loading
What is the KLNAir filter made of?
The filters are made of polypropylene and blended synthetic fibers
What can it filter?
The KLN Air Mask is design to protect against microscopic particles, air-borne pathogens, virus, car smog, cigarette smoke, mold, dust, pollen, spores and dust mites
This product is not suitable for filtering volatile organic compounds (VOCs) ozone or carbon monoxide (CO)
- Unplug the cable and battery from the KLNAir Purifier
- Remove the KLNAir Purifier from the cloth mask
- Use a soft, slightly damp, lint free cloth with warm soapy water to wipe down the outside of the KLNAir Purifier and dry with a clean soft cloth
- Avoid getting moisture in the openings of the KLNAir Purifier
- Do not use cleaning products or compressed air
To wash the mask, remove the KLNAir Purifier unit from the mask and hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Do not use chlorinated bleach. Dry flat
Due to protective shipping requirements we currently do not ship outside of the contiguous US or lower 48 states.How will I know when the product is shipped?
Tracking information will be sent to the email used for purchase. If you don't see right away, please check your spam folder as it might have gone there.Is expedited shipping available?
Currently only ground shipping is available due to the protective shipping requirements for the product.
- Outer Layer Content: 100% Cotton
- Inner Layer Content: 71% Polyester 28% Rayon 1% Spandex
- Ear Loops: Spandex 20% Polyester 80%
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polypropylene and blended synthetic fibers